Learning is essential to business growth and leadership development. When we stop learning, we start dying. It is said that top CEOs and business leaders read up to 65 books per year. Now that’s a lot of learnin’!
Here are our top 10 picks of books to get your brain bubbling with new ideas.
1) Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
2) 7L: The 7 Levels of Communication – Michael Maher
3) Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
4) The Millionaire Next Door – Thomas Stanley
5) Purple Cow – Seth Godin
6) The Go-Giver – Bob Burg
7) The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
8) Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand
9) Start With Why – Simon Sinek
10) The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni